Keep the Vita heart beating!
In just two more weeks, the creative force behind DJ MAX Fever will release its latest rhythm title for the PlayStation Vita – SUPERBEAT: XONiC!
The game will be available on November 10, 2015 in North America, in both physical and digital formats! If you are a fan of Arc System (Blazeblue, Guilty Gear and Magical Beat), you would be happy to know that some of your favourite tunes will be featured tracks and DLCs for SUPERBEAT: XONiC!
Check out the latest gameplay trailer and the official press release!
Latest Gameplay Trailer
featuring 3 difficulty modes, 4 TRAX, 6 TRAX, and 6 TRAX FX
Official Press Release
“SUPERBEAT: XONiC RELEASES ON NOVEMBER 10!
LOS ANGELES, CA., October 23, 2015— PM Studios and Acttil are thrilled to finally announce that their first co-published PlayStation®Vita title, SUPERBEAT: XONiC™, will be released in the North American market on November 10, 2015 in retail and digital formats! With over 45 musics of R&B to Rock, Techno to K-Pop, the players will groove their PS®Vita like never before!
To add to all the excitement: PM Studios and Acttil are both proud and humbled to announce that musical tracks from Arc System’s
Blazblue, Guilty Gear, and Magical Beat will be featured tracks and DLCs for SUPERBEAT:XONiC! More DLCs will be available on the game launch day as well for even more music selection!
If rocking to the music alone is not your thing, connect your PSVita to PlayStation®Network for the World DJ Ranking! Show off your rhythm and share your passions with players around the world!
Now, a new SUPERBEAT: XONiC trailer featuring 3 difficulty modes, 4 TRAX, 6 TRAX, and 6 TRAX FX, is available!
About SUPERBEAT: XONiC
The team at PM Studios is the creative force behind DJ MAX Fever, a widely acclaimed rhythm title for the PlayStation®Portable system which released in the North American market in 2008. Equipped with brand new user interfaces and rhythms, PM Studios has crafted an even more innovative and interactive music game experience— SUPERBEAT: XONiC will rock players’ worlds! Players will be able to experience over 45 music tracks and boogie through 200 different play patterns!
▪ Rhythm on PSVita! – PM Studios will bring you back to the beat once again with the high-speed, intuitive system found only in SUPERBEAT: XONiC! Is the rhythm in you?
▪ Modes that fit you! – Depending on your skill level, you can choose between 4TRAX (beginner), 6TRAX and 6TRAX FX (master). The handy tutorial mode will always be available as well!
▪ Massive play patterns! – Are you ready to groove to our fantastic music selection and master the monster patterns thrown at you? Get your chops up with Free Style for endless game play!
▪ New music! – SUPERBEAT: XONiC will feature BEATCRAFT-exclusive new music alongside several popular tracks- this music is guaranteed to electrify your XONiC experience!
▪ Real-time DJ ranking! – Check your rank in real-time in both local and worldwide rankings! Ride your way to the top of the charts and become the best DJ!
▪ Music to eyes! – Enhance your DJ experience with captivating illustrations! Over 50 mesmerizing images are available throughout the game!
Visit www.superbeatxonic.com for more info!”
Recognize any song titles?
Over to you
Are you ready to keep the heart of your Vita beating with SUPERBEAT: XONiC on Nov 20, 2015? Are you excited to hear some of your favourite Arc System tunes in the game? Or have you already pre-ordered these awesome-looking Limited Edition sets (sorry pre-ordered have closed)?
Having tried the game at EGX 2015, I am really looking forward to the release. See you on the rankings!
*NOTE: The Amazon link has been edited to include my own affiliate link.
UPDATE: Nao (from acttil) has confirmed that both touch controls and button controls are available for SUPERBEAT: XONiC